Technology is the future! We want everyone to get the most out of tech and enjoy happy and safe digital lives. Use the following resources and support to help you make the right digital choices for your family.
- Helpful site for parents giving suggested age ratings for games, apps and films as well as details of why those ratings are suggested from both parents and children.
- National Online Safety have an app as well as their website. There is a huge selection of videos to help and advise on current online trends.
- Great recourses for talking to you whole family about online safety.
- Thinkuknow is an education programme from the National Crime Agency’s CEOP Command. I has great information and advice for parents and careers about all online safety.
- Vodaphone Digital Parenting has some great recourses and advice on how to discuss the latest trends with your young people.
Sancreed Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 4DZ